Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Mom's Busy Life

Wow! I can't believe how fast the time goes by these days. I never believed my parents when they used to say that time goes faster as you get older. Now, I think time goes by so fast because we are so busy. We don't seem to take the time to slow things down.
I know, slowing things down is nearly impossible. I have a 6 year old son that keeps my husband and I hopping. We went from spring baseball, to a short jag of swimming lessons, to a full on life of football. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE every minute of it. It just seems to go too fast.
I thought I would try to take some time out of that busy life, and look for some things that can make our busy life easier each and every day. I hope the things I find will help us all. If anyone has anything to add, or any additional ideas, please join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment